The purpose of the Foundation is to promote the moral, social and civic advancement of people of Italian descent and to perpetuate the customs and cultural aspects of Italian heritage. To read the AIH Charities By Laws, click here.
Regular meetings of the Board of Trustees will be held at 12noon on the second last Wednesday of January, April, July and October of each year.
• Student exchange with Cantanzo, Italy
• Sponsor La Compagnia Group (2)
• Sponsor the Italian Choir and Primavera Band of Cleveland
• Preserved Gasparo Tagliacozzi Book for Cleveland, Ohio
• Sponsor first Italian Film Festival
• Donated Make-A-Wish room for child in Willowick and guest at our Christmas party
• Participated Italian Festival at WVIZ 25 PBS TV, and donated funds
• Sponsored Italian radio programs
• Accepted Sicilian donkey cart
• Donations to earthquake victims in Italy, Alta House, Italian Boys Town, Cleveland Indians Charities, Metro Health Burn Unit, Cleveland Zoo, and on and on...
• Sponsor of Italian Debutante Ball
• Sponsor Noia Grand Affaire
• Donated to homeless
• Trips to Italy (2), Lakeview and Little Italy, Pittsburgh and Alaska
• St. Mary Pasta Dinner - donation to St. Vincent de Paul Society
• Italian related special events - Tony & Tina's Wedding, Mambo Italiano, Rat Pack, Jersey Boys
• Cultural Gardens
• Other Contributions
Looking for a donation to your organization? Download this charitable donation request form.